Women’s Open Age Pink Ball T10 Tournament 2022
Women’s Open Age Pink Ball T10 Tournament 2022 Organize by Somaiya Sports Academy Starting From 22nd Nov 2022 with following facilities.
Total No of Overs : – 10
Total No of Teams :- 16
Format :- 3 League Match Per Team
22nd Nov 2022
Somaiya Cricket Ground, Next to KJ Somaiya Hospital, Somaiya Ayurvihar Campus
TOURNAMENT PARTICIPATION FOR-
Rs.10,500/- Per Team
WINNER – TROPHY + Medals
RUNNER UP – TROPHY + Medals
BEST BATSWOMAN – TROPHY
BEST BOWLER – TROPHY
WOMAN OF THE MATCH – TROPHY
WOMAN OF THE SERIES – TROPHY
Good Grassy Ground
All the Matches to be webcasted live on Youtube
Tournament committee reserves the right to Change or Modify rules as necessary
All Teams shall play in League cum Knockout format.
• All the Players should have and carry Permanent MCA Card or Club Registered ID Cards
during each match.
• Penalty of slow over rate shall be as decided by the umpires.
• New Pink Balls for the Tournament for all the Teams in each match will be provided by
Somaiya Sports Academy.
• Umpires decision will be final and binding in any point arising out of the interpretation of the
Law of the game.
• Umpire & Scorer charges will be paid by Somaiya Sports Academy
• Any Unfair Practice on the field will not be entertained and the management reserves the right
to take action against the teams and players participating in the tournament.
General rules of T-10 Cricket
11 playing members with a squad of 15 members (maximum)
● Matches will be played at Somaiya Cricket Ground in Ayurvihar Campus, Sion
● Matches will be played with Pink Season Ball, 5 ounces for Women’s Cricket
● Matches will be of 10 overs/innings
● 40 minutes allotted to finish the stipulated 10 overs
● 5 Bowlers Minimum to be used
● Every Player must wear Cricket whites
● Matches will be played in league cum knockout format.
WAIVER OF INJURY / INDEMNITY
I/We, declare and confirm by my/our signing the team entry form to hold the organizers harmless
and release the same from any and all liabilities for any injury sustained in connection with
participation in the above meet. I/ We, expressly confirm that no claim for compensation will be made
by me/us in the above Somaiya Women’s Cricket Championship.
Any medical treatment will be First Aid only. Pictures and video recordings taken of the team and
players in this meet can be used for publicity or promotion of the game in the future and I waive
compensation with their release.